She shall be saved in childbearing
1 Timothy 2:15 speaks of a woman's sanctification. This morning thinking of making lists and thinking of how Susan will be making lists for today's and this weekend's busy schedules; and also thinking of how I automatically dressed for swimming even though I had thought I was too busy for it today; and then considering how gracious and faithful God has been to me of late as I let go of my pressured plans in my head to enjoy the moment (I will go swim), trusting Him to help me accomplish all His holy will, I thought of how much like me Susan was. In her sin as well as her ability. And how each of my children manifests differing aspects of our personalities, our abilities, our sin. You may think Kilby and Susan are vastly different. But they are both very much like me. They are both very much like Cal. They are vastly different.
So what sadness is it that people limit their families needlessly. Whatever is not of faith is sin, it is written. I cannot actually write here that birth control is sin. But how blessed, how sanctifying is the full quiver. Not only does the increase of hard work sanctify, but also these many mirrors in various lights and angles!
So what sadness is it that people limit their families needlessly. Whatever is not of faith is sin, it is written. I cannot actually write here that birth control is sin. But how blessed, how sanctifying is the full quiver. Not only does the increase of hard work sanctify, but also these many mirrors in various lights and angles!
1 Comments:
From fb 2012, Susan shared http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/unborn-child-just-a-parasite-cutting-edge-science-shows-fetal-cells-heal-mo
Yay!
Bring on more truth.
Post a Comment
<< Home