Monday, September 18, 2006

Prayer for the second arrow


I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright and in the congregation.

I thank you, LORD, for giving us this arrow whom by your grace and by your Word we have crafted for your service.

LORD, as we send her forth for your glory, I pray that you would keep her abiding in the truth; your Word is truth. Keep her in the Word, more now than ever before. And may it be her guide, her discernment, her comfort, her constant joy.

I pray that you would look upon her Savior's prayer on her behalf that you keep her from evil. I pray that your glory would be her sole passion.

I pray that if it pleases you, you would bring Kameko, her roommate, and many others whose lives she will touch, to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

I pray this in His name, Who sanctified Himself for our sakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home