Earnest Photo

This is the house to which we moved when David was a toddler. This is the house to which we brought babies Susan and Kilby. This is the house in which Becky and Peter were born, and from which we moved to Tennessee when Peter was ten months old. I claimed that I would return one day and buy it and have a home for children and grannies and paint my pictures while Cal wrote his books. I didn't know so much then about serving God where ever He pleases. This photo was taken on my recent trip with Nonnie back to Pea Ridge, Arkansas where we both lived. It was a time of great beauty and spiritual pleasures. I hope to blog about the days of the journey over the next couple of weeks as the Lord grants me time and memory.
1 Comments:
Whoa.
Post a Comment
<< Home