Friday, December 01, 2006

Taking a break

So God is granting me time and memory to record my fall trip with my mother-in-law. But the going is slow. I have learned a wee bit of html from my daughters in the process. I am sorry that I am not able to write some of the deeper lessons I learned on the trip. I suppose those will surface in my life itself in months to come. I am grateful for the days of color and pleasure and grace, for old friendships renewed and new friends made. But I have a life here, folks. (You knew that.) I had wanted to record a day of journey per day returned home. That is not happening. And it needs to slow a bit more. It also reads awkwardly going backwards. Perhaps when I am finished, Kilby or Becky can help me make an alternate blog to republish the entire trip in order, taking it off of this current venue.

Now I need to go make a large chicken pot pie for choir potluck.

2 Comments:

Blogger SomeOne said...

You're allowed to take a break. I hope you eventually get around to writing the rest of it, because it has been most interesting. I loved hearing about the old saints you saw especially. It does my heart good to know that one really can become godlier instead of crankier as one ages.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Compleat Mom said...

Mine, too!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home