Today

Becky is away today helping our Jay and Marissa with the kids while they work with the movers who are taking them away this week. Peter is probably at Columbia SC's Riverside Zoo with Mark and his boys. Susan is composing in Northfield, Minnesota, and standing up for Jesus Christ in the midst of God-hating pagans at a Lutheran college. Kilby is reading in Bebe's attic and watching Bebe's granddaughter in Tchula, Mississippi. David is in Tennessee, blessing everyone at his college with his diaconal spirit. Only AJ & Grace are left to me in this large house and we're streaming through back lessons of math today.
When Cal was praying today for all the kids he mentiond them by state and I got grinning to think about the arrows going out because now I'm hoping we can re-collect them to shoot them out another day. How kind that this empty nest the next few weeks is not so permanent!
2 Comments:
I love that picture. I'm so glad you posted it.
I can't believe you only have AJ and Grace at home right now! The house must seem so empty. I can't tell you how many times I've thought of you and your family as I go through the daily grind and try to remind myself that the little things are important. I pray that I may reap as you have and that God would give me the strength to sow well.
You will Jordan, I am sure of that.
Beautiful picture, Debby.
Post a Comment
<< Home