Painting again!
It's Peter-the-tiger-lover's birthday today. Bought the canvas last Tuesday. Found the subject matter Tuesday. Showed AJ how to work the projector last Tuesday night before we watched Second-Hand Lions as a family. Painted the background on Wednesday and Friday. Painted Tiger's face on Saturday. And God granting me the same success and blessing, I hope to finish it before Peter's birthday supper at the Whitneys'. I'm loving color-mixing again. As nerdy as Susan's music composition, it's not until you get down into the subtlest subtleties of hue, value, temperature that you can even see what you need to see to communicate. Yet, one can enjoy the picture without all that intimate knowledge. But one would not enjoy the picture without my having that intimate knowledge.
Well, now, I'm procrastinating... So back to the easel after publicly praising God for His gifts to me, including His Word which has trained my children which has given me the time to focus on this today. That's an enthymeme.
Happy Birthday, Peter.
1 Comments:
GRRRRR! I'm scared!!! It looks so real!!!! My jumps for joy will only be surpased by yours!
Blessing,Denna;)
Post a Comment
<< Home