Gratification
It's nearly lunchtime for the rest of the world. At least for the three little kids that are visiting for the rest of the day. We picked the Thompson boys up on our way home from brunch at Denney's in Ft. Lauderdale where the kids met Cal and me who were up early taking a friend to the hospital for surgery. I am catching up on email and blogs: both Susan and Jeni asked if I'd read theirs this morning. And the kids have quickly settled into a game of hide and seek. I can hear it and the giggling. Now here is where the gratification part comes in: among the giggles I hear DAVID! He got up from his computer work when the Thompson boys arrived and joined in the childish fun. Oh, my. I love these kids. (And I'm going to miss him in a few weeks.)
1 Comments:
Thanks for taking them, and thanks for spanking them. Re-entry from Grandma's is always hard on BLT.
the flowers were gorgeous, the cookies delicious, and the house fabulous (minus the two dead roaches, but that isn't your fault)
Post a Comment
<< Home