Thursday, September 08, 2005

Blogs

So I was going to go to bed early tonight. Like nine o'clock. I intended to call Pam to see if they got a contract on their house, but as soon as Becky got off the phone with Amanda she informed me that Penny and Laura had called. Out of duty I called Penny back and then was blessed to help her through some depression about her daughter. But then it was too late to call Pam. But then Paula called. I had meant to call her this morning (after months of not talking to her at all) to tell her of the delicious dream that I woke with of her being all sanctified and telling Dan of the wonderful changes that I could see in her. We had a great conversation to very late. And then Cal called to say they would be home after the girls got out of EE which lasts until ten. So then I caught up on the kids' blogs and man, am I ever thankful for the internet and blogs. How ever would I share all the things my kids think about, or share in their friendships? I am so blessed, so very blessed. I bless the Lord. Now it is late and my husband and daughters are home at last and I am going to bed happy. Bless the Lord.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home